- Rank for arbitrary diagrams, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students (TAGGS) Seminar at OSU (November 2018).
- Formigrams: Clustering Summaries of Dynamic Data, CCCG: The Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry 2018 (August 2018).
- Stable Signatures for Dynamic Metric Spaces via Zigzag Persistent Homology: Joint Mathematics Sectional Meetings at the Ohio State (March 2018).
- I have delievered more than 20 talks about various topics in topological data analysis and metric geometry in our group at OSU: https://research.math.osu.edu/networks/etc/group-meetings.html , https://people.math.osu.edu/memoli.2/amgts.html
- (Upcoming) Geometric data analysis (May 2019) at University of Chicaco: https://stevanovichcenter.uchicago.edu/geometric-data-analysis/
- (Upcoming) Workshop on Applied Topology at Kyoto University (January 2019)
- Modeling and analysis of dynamic social networks (November 2018) at the Ohio State University
- Tutorial on Multiparameter Persistence, Computation, and Applications at University of Minnesota (August 2018)
- Theory and Foundations of TGDA at the Ohio State University (May 2018)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings at San Diego (January 2018)
- Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology at Hausdorff Reseach Institute for Mathematics (April 2017)
- Dynamics and Geometry from High Dimensional Data at Carnegie Mellon University (March 2017)
- TGDA at the Ohio State University (May 2016)