- Spatio-temporal Persistent Homology of Time-evolving Metric Data Brown-bag seminar at CMSE, Michigan State (April 2019).
- Topological data analysis of time-varying metric data, GL-SIAM 2019 at U of Michigan (April 2019).
- Rank of a Diagram and its Application in Topological Data Analysis, MGSA at OSU (April 2019).
- Rank Invariant and Generalized Persistence Diagrams for Zigzag persistence TDA group meeting at U or Florida (March 2019).
- Persistent homology for time-evolving metric/network data Topology seminar at Florida State (March 2019).
- Multiparameter Persistent Homology for Time-Varying Metric Data, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (February 2019).
- Rank for arbitrary diagrams, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (November 2018).
- Formigrams: Clustering Summaries of Dynamic Data, CCCG: The Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry 2018 (August 2018).
- Stable Signatures for Dynamic Metric Spaces via Zigzag Persistent Homology: Joint Mathematics Sectional Meetings (March 2018).
- I have delievered more than 30 talks about various topics in topological data analysis, networks, optimal transport, probability, and differential/metric geometry in Facundo’s group meeting or course work: (1) https://research.math.osu.edu/networks/etc/group-meetings.html (2) https://people.math.osu.edu/memoli.2/amgts.html
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces The 1st Midwest Student Conference GTDAML (June 2019).
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces TGDA@OSU: Structure in the micro-world (May 2019).
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces Geometric data analysis at U of Chicago (May 2019).
- Rank invariant for zigzag modules, Workshop on Applied Topology at Kyoto Univ (January 2019).
- Sub-reviewer: SoCG
- Co-organizer of The 1st Midwest Student Conference GTDAML2019.
The list below does not repeat items from the above list of talks.
- Applied mathematical modeling with topological techniques (August 2019)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings at Baltimore (January 2019)
- Modeling and analysis of dynamic social networks at the Ohio State Univ (November 2018)
- Tutorial on Multiparameter Persistence, Computation, and Applications at U of Minnesota (August 2018)
- Theory and Foundations of TGDA at the Ohio State Univ (May 2018)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings at San Diego (January 2018)
- Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology at Hausdorff Reseach Institute for Mathematics (April 2017)
- Dynamics and Geometry from High Dimensional Data at Carnegie Mellon Univ (March 2017)
- TGDA@OSU at the Ohio State Univ (May 2016)