- Stable Persistent Homology Features of Dynamic Metric Spaces, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (February 2019).
- (Poster) Rank invariant for zigzag modules, Workshop on Applied Topology at Kyoto Univ (January 2019).
- Rank for arbitrary diagrams, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (November 2018).
- Formigrams: Clustering Summaries of Dynamic Data, CCCG: The Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry 2018 (August 2018).
- Stable Signatures for Dynamic Metric Spaces via Zigzag Persistent Homology: Joint Mathematics Sectional Meetings (March 2018).
- I have delievered more than 20 talks about various topics in topological data analysis and metric geometry in our group at OSU: https://research.math.osu.edu/networks/etc/group-meetings.html , https://people.math.osu.edu/memoli.2/amgts.html
- Sub-reviewer: SoCG
The list below does not repeat items from the above list of talks.
- (Tentative) Applied mathematical modeling with topological techniques (August 2019)
- (Tentative) Young Topologists Meeting (July 2019)
- TGDA and Biology at the Ohio State Univ (May 2019)
- Geometric data analysis at U of Chicago (May 2019)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings at Baltimore (January 2019)
- Modeling and analysis of dynamic social networks at the Ohio State Univ (November 2018)
- Tutorial on Multiparameter Persistence, Computation, and Applications at U of Minnesota (August 2018)
- Theory and Foundations of TGDA at the Ohio State Univ (May 2018)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings at San Diego (January 2018)
- Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology at Hausdorff Reseach Institute for Mathematics (April 2017)
- Dynamics and Geometry from High Dimensional Data at Carnegie Mellon Univ (March 2017)
- TGDA@OSU at the Ohio State Univ (May 2016)