- Spatio-temporal persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces, the Joint Mathematics Meetings 2020 in Denver, Colorado (Jan 2020).
- TBD, Topology Seminar, Colorado State (Oct 2019).
- Generalized Persistence Diagrams for Persistence Modules over Posets, Union College Math Conference (Sep 2019).
- Spatio-temporal Persistent Homology for dynamic metric spaces, ATIA seminar, University at Albany, SUNY (Sep 2019).
- Generalized Persistence Diagrams for Persistence Modules over Posets, TGDA seminar at OSU (Sep 2019).
- Topological Data Analysis of Time-evolving Metric data, Air Force Research Lab in Dayton, Ohio (July 2019).
- Spatio-temporal Persistent Homology of Time-evolving Metric Data Brown-bag seminar at CMSE, Michigan State (April 2019).
- Topological data analysis of time-varying metric data, GL-SIAM 2019 at U of Michigan (April 2019).
- Rank of a Diagram and its Application in Topological Data Analysis, MGSA at OSU (April 2019).
- Rank Invariant and Generalized Persistence Diagrams for Zigzag persistence TDA group meeting at U or Florida (March 2019).
- Persistent homology for time-evolving metric/network data Topology seminar at Florida State (March 2019).
- Multiparameter Persistent Homology for Time-Varying Metric Data, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (February 2019).
- Rank for arbitrary diagrams, Topology, Geometry, and Applications – Graduate Students Seminar (TAGGS) at OSU (November 2018).
- Formigrams: Clustering Summaries of Dynamic Data, CCCG: The Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry 2018 (August 2018).
- Stable Signatures for Dynamic Metric Spaces via Zigzag Persistent Homology: Joint Mathematics Sectional Meetings (March 2018).
- Topological and geometric ideas in Data Analysis (July 2016), Dept of Math Education, Seoul National University.
- More than 30 talks about various topics in topological data analysis, networks, optimal transport, probability, and differential/metric geometry in Facundo’s group meeting or course work. Links: Group meetings, Applied Metric Geometry and Topology, Applied Algebraic Topology Reading Group, Riemannian Geometry, Topics on Optimal Transport in Machine Learning and Shape Analysis, Topics in Network Data Analysis, Topics on Random Metric Spaces.
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces The 1st Midwest Student Conference GTDAML (June 2019).
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces TGDA@OSU: Structure in the micro-world (May 2019).
- Persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces Geometric data analysis at U of Chicago (May 2019).
- Rank invariant for zigzag modules, Workshop on Applied Topology at Kyoto Univ (January 2019).
- Sub-reviewer: SoCG
- Co-organizer of The 1st Midwest Student Conference GTDAML2019.
The list below does not repeat items from the above list of talks/posters.
- Applied mathematical modeling with topological techniques (August 2019)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings in Baltimore (January 2019)
- Modeling and analysis of dynamic social networks at the Ohio State Univ (November 2018)
- Tutorial on Multiparameter Persistence, Computation, and Applications at U of Minnesota (August 2018)
- Theory and Foundations of TGDA at the Ohio State Univ (May 2018)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings in San Diego (January 2018)
- Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology at Hausdorff Reseach Institute for Mathematics (April 2017)
- Dynamics and Geometry from High Dimensional Data at Carnegie Mellon Univ (March 2017)
- TGDA@OSU at the Ohio State Univ (May 2016)