- Probability (Math 230, Spring and Fall 2022).
- Combinatorics (Math 371, Fall 2021).
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (Math216D, Spring 2021).
- Multivariable Calculus (Math212D, Fall 2020).
Detailed information about courses can be found in Sakai.
At Ohio State
- TA training mentoring for math graduate students who start teaching (Summer 2019)
- Engineering Mathematics A (Autumn 2016)
- Calculus II (Spring 2016)
At Seoul National Univ.
I have my B.S. degree in Mathematics Education. My undergrad major curriculum consisted of standard math courses as well as specialized math-education courses (such as theory of math education, educational technology in math education, teaching practicum).
Other academic employment
- Graduate Research Assistant: Spring 2017, Autumn 2017, Autumn 2018, Spring 2019, Autumn 2019 and Summer 2015-2019
- Departmental fellowship (Special Graduate Assignments): Spring 2018 and Spring 2020