- Probability (Math 230, Spring and Fall 2022).
- Combinatorics (Math 371, Fall 2021).
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (Math216D, Spring 2021).
- Multivariable Calculus (Math212D, Fall 2020).
Detailed information about courses can be found in Sakai.
At Ohio State
- TA training mentoring for math graduate students who start teaching (Summer 2019)
- Engineering Mathematics A (Autumn 2016)
- Calculus II (Spring 2016)
At Seoul National Univ.
I have my B.S. degree in Mathematics Education. My undergrad major curriculum consisted of standard college-level math courses (such as sequences of courses in abstract algebra, real/multivariable/complex analysis, differential geometry, and topology) as well as specialized math-education courses (such as theory of math education, educational technology in math education, teaching practicum). By following the curriculum, I had fulfilled all the requirements of the Teacher Certification Regulations under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, and thus received the Secondary School Teacher Certificate (Grade II) of Math upon graduation. During my junior year, I started considering applying to math graduate schools, though I also loved math education courses. I made the firm decision to do so around the beginning of my senior year.
Other academic employment
- Graduate Research Assistant: Spring 2017, Autumn 2017, Autumn 2018, Spring 2019, Autumn 2019 and Summer 2015-2019
- Departmental fellowship (Special Graduate Assignments): Spring 2018 and Spring 2020